Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Purses/backpacks

I swap bags ALL the time. I never carry a purse and a backpack. I hate it. having two bags at once is so annoying. So... I will tell you the bags I have been swaping with and what kind of things I put in it. This will probably be a long blog... 1. Backpack- this is for school. of course I have my books and pencils, but I also have little pouches that have different things in it. first there is the pouch with tampons and what not in it and I never not have any. I always have a tampon or something just incase. anyways. I have another pouch with advil, tissue and bandaids. another pouch with a nail file and something else... I never look in it... haha... and another pouch with lip gloss, lip chap, bandaids, pony tails, bobby pins, something else... hmm... ya... I also carry an agenda. my wallets, my glasses and sunglasses. I think thats about it... 2. Sleepover bag- I got this bag from thesak.com and I can't find it on there right now. it was a bag I got 2 Christmas's ago, and it is a huge bag, ment to be a sleepover bag for one night, but I don't use it for that. I use it as a purse and sometimes a backpack. I put everything I have in the 1st one in this bag minus the school stuff if I take to school if I am not going to school. haha. but usually I carry this bag if I feel I want to take a bunch of stuff... haha... like sunscreen or something... :) 3. Crossbody bag- I got this bag from Aldo. It is a small square bag that the strap goes across your body. It is like WAY smaller then the 2nd bag. so all that fits is my wallets and sunglasses case. I rotate my glasses if I take this bag. if I am outside I will put my glasses in the sunglasses case and wear my sunglasses and vice versa when I am inside. and then a lip gloss and lip chap. bandaids... nothing really because it doesn't really have the space. 4. Crossbody bag- Only my wallet and lip gloss go in this one. it is from Spring. this bag is kinda like a hippy style bag... so when I am feeling like being Earthy I use it... number 3 is... I think... it reminds me of a sailer... haha... its just striped with light brown and cream. which should not remind me of sailors, but it does... hmm... I thought I used more then four bags... I have more then four... I am always buying purses and then giving away the ones I don't use... I have a lazy purse that is TNA and I love this purse, it's kinda ugly, but I love it... I put pretty much the things from purse 2 in this purse, even though it is smaller... Enhance Your Beauty, Don't Cover It.

No comments:

Post a Comment