Monday, April 22, 2013

Sea Spray

Lush is one of my favorite stores. :) Sea Spray is a Hair Mist and it's Sea Water and Sea Salt, to give hair texture, hold and shine. it also smells AMAZING!!!!! like it smells so so so good!! I haven't tried it, but I will and I have high hops for this product. I have natually wavey hair, although some days it is straight and some days it is curly... who knows what my hair naturally is... :) but I like it when I don't have to heat style and I think this product will be good to spray in my hair either the day I don't wash my hair or the day I do wash my hair. I like to have texture in my hair sometimes, my hair is really soft and full of moisture that sometimes I can't get enough texture in it and a spray like this I think will help, even day old hair is too soft... This product was $12.95CAN. I think this will be a great summer product to give beach like waves. You are the best you, no one else can do what you are going to do in this world. Stay true.

No comments:

Post a Comment