Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Biore Pore strips

I have always been a little hesitant to try this, and I have always hated how bad my black heads were. Then I watched a YouTube video and Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips was in it. I bought it and I haven't seen such great results in my pores. I feel like my nose is so clear, and I have always wondered why Pores and blackheads are so bad on the nose?? I should look into it, but I didn't know how much was actually in my skin. I LOVE this and it makes me feel better about my nose. not that I had a huge problem with it, but when I get a little thing in my head I can't stop thinking about it.... anyways. I use Deep Cleansing ULTRA because I have really tough skin and my pores are huge when I need to use this product. and seeing all the yucky stuff that comes off is just so cool. so gross, but I love those kinds of things. haha... so weird... Don't harm yourself just to look beautiful in your reflection. You are beautiful in someones eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment