Thursday, May 9, 2013

Makeup Forever HD Foundation

I think this is a GREAT foundation! Not to thick but covers so much so well! I haven't had a better liquid foundation. I don't even know what to say about this foundation. It is so perfect for my skin type and I have very inconsistant skin, sometimes I am oily and other days my skin is dry and it just works very well. It is not shiny, I don't like it when foundation has glitter in to to give you that "healthy" shine that everyone wants. It is quite pricey, but I think I will be repurchasing this foundation again, and usually I never do that with foundations. I have only done it to purminurals. and that is my top foundation brand, but not for the past few months. Makeup Forever HD foundation. just wow! Don't cover what doesn't need to be hidden.

No comments:

Post a Comment