Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Easy summer eyes

I have not made a beauty blog in like... probably almost a year... I don't even know... I have been so busy... and I am still not going to post pictures. I have decided I will write what it is about and you can inspire yourself with how the makeup should look. So it does not look wrong. So, in the summer people don't really want to wear heavy makeup, everything is fresh and opening up. well... I am not sure about foundation because everyone likes what they like, but I like to use a tinted moisturizer and that keeps everything very simple and then you just cover blemishes more with concealer. Do what you are comfertable with when it comes to your all over make up. Now the eyes, you want to prime your eyes because in the summer when it is hot you tend to sweat and you want your eye makeup to stay on and not crease. High light the inner corner of your eye with white and spread it with your ring finger. it is the most gentle finger to use. Take a coral, I use a shimmery coral colour and put it all over your eye lids. pink works. light colours in general. something that will make your eyes pop. Don't use a heavy blue, a soft light blue would be best if you prefer colour, or green. Take your eye liner and line as close as you can to the lashes the upper outer part of your eye. go about 1/4 - 2/4 in and then you will lighten the dark line with a eye liner brush to lighten the black and to straighten out any bumpy lines. then the last step is to curl your lashes and put mascara on. some days i do put a pinky nude colour on my water line just to open the eyes a little bit more, I don't use white because sometimes it can be to bold. for cheeks again keep it light. if you are doing a tinted moisturizer instead of full coverage your cheek colour should be poking through and you just need to bump it up with a pink or whatever colour you feel comfertable with. If you are not comfertable wearing makeup yet but you want to try and practice summer is the best time. no school and you don't have to see anyone but family. try a different look every day and see what works best with your eyes. a great makeup starter is the most basic. Mascara! I always make sure I have mascara on. It opens up your eyes and just gives you a lift. Enjoy this summer, and hope you try something spunky and creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment