Thursday, July 12, 2012

Maybelline Mascara

I have been finally buying new makeup products again. and the first thing I want to talk about is... Maybelline Mascara The MEGA PLUSH volume express, in Blackest Black I believe. and it is the BEST mascara I have ever used!!! It is perfect for my eyelashes. I just love it and the colour of the tube is a kinda turquoise colour and it's the best all around. I just love it. makes my lashes look so good!!! I don't often change my mascara, but I loved the tube of this and it was cheaper then my regular L'Oreal mascara's. I am pretty sure the package said the mascara was mouse inhanced to give more volume and I love love love it!!! amazing! I think I am going to be buying this mascara again. it was $9.99CAN and my L'Oreal mascara was I think $13.99CAN so... YAY! Enhance Your Beauty, Don't Cover It.

No comments:

Post a Comment