Sunday, July 22, 2012

Yes to Blueberries

Yes To Blueberries is another pack of face cleansing and moisturizing wipes that I also use to take off makeup. I believe I spent about $7.00CAN. But I can not be sure. But I love these they brighten the face, but I have never really checked my face after using them... haha... kinda silly... but thats what they are supposed to do. and I wrote earier about Korres Milk Protein wipes and those are great to but i prefer Yes to Blueberries and the wipes also smell better... there is also 30 wipes compaired to the Korres that has 25 wipe. so Yes is cheaper, has more wipes, smells better, works I think better, supposed to brighten the face, and it says it is age refreshing... so I think it has manny benefits. Enhance Your Beauty, Don't Cover It.

No comments:

Post a Comment