Saturday, July 14, 2012

Benefit Slippin' n dippin'

This Benefit product is THE best!! Most beautiful gold base I have ever seen!!! Slippin' n' Dippin' is a beautiful gold creaseless cream shadow/liner and I love it so much!!! It is truely creaseless!!! I have worn it a few times and my makeup has looked great!! I put it all over my lids and then put a gold powder shadow over top and it makes the gold AMAZING!!! it totally enhances the colours I use every day!! I just. I love it so much!!! pricey, but worth it!!!! I think it was about... $29.00CAN Not to sure... maybe $18.00CAN I was looking a lot of things the day I bought it... but it's amazing. Don't know how I could put makeup on without it! I haven't tried it as a liner yet though. Enhance Your Beauty, Don't Cover It.

No comments:

Post a Comment