Friday, October 21, 2011

Apple

Do you think Apple is fashion now?? haha. probably sounds crazy. I mean like an iPhone or iPod something mac maybe... but do you think that could be considered fashion?? like... you ALWAYS have your phone with you, so people see your phone... if you have a super old flip people think... wow... they need to upgrade. kinda like... if a person wore clothes from the 70's then people are like... wow, they need to go shopping... haah. like... it is almost the same thing.

I don't understand... I wonder what people think about my clothes and my phone... I am not very fashionable, and my phone is so far 2 years old and it doesn't do anything... it is just an ordinary phone... not a flip not a slide, just a phone... all I do is text on it... maybe call once and a while... should I be upgrading?? it isn't an ugly phone... if that is what you are thinking... but I mean... it is no blackberry or iPhone. and I have to say I want the iPhone so badly... but is it uncool to have a normal phone??

does this even relate to beauty?? I think it does in a way...

Enhance Your Beauty, Don't Cover It.

No comments:

Post a Comment