Monday, October 17, 2011

Natural

Well...My eye lashes hurt today... bummer.... so... I did my foundation like normal. white on the water line. Brown on the lash line and then just a little mascara. no curling. that might be what is hurting my eyes... who knows... i have also been putting on lots of mascara on the last 2 weeks... and then taking it off at night isn't so easy, so that might be the problem... So I am going to work with a very natural look.. I hate it when my eyes hurt from makeup. and sometimes I have very sensitive eyes... like I get sty's (if that is how you spell Sty, and if it isn't hopefully you know what I am trying to say) and I get eye infections. it's just gross... so I try hard to make sure I get new mascara all the time... and clean my brushes... and sharpen my eye pencils... I try not to share makeup... haha... I rarely share makeup... but I don't know. sometimes I will just take something from my mom and other times she will take something from me... my grandma used my makeup all the time... hopefully her eyes stay okay... but never with friends. I make sure everything is cleaned and okay for them if they are using my things... and I don't think I use any of their eye makeup...

anyways. natural look today.

Enhance Your Beauty, Don't Cover It.

No comments:

Post a Comment