Friday, October 7, 2011

Thanks Giving Weekend.

Well... It is now fall and the colours are beautiful. Red, Brown, Orange, Yellow, Gold, hint of Green, very warm colours. Very similar to the fashionable colours for fashion... right?? We are now seeing almost a Mustard Yellow, Crimson Red, Brown. Time to embrace the warm colours and change up your style. Weather is starting to change and we are now layering up the clothes. and I think people start layering makeup too. Summer is very simple. you don't want to wear to much because you might go swimming at the beach or it is so hot that the makeup will just melt off, and that isn't fun so people just stick to the basic makeup in the summer and now it is fall and school has started and you want to look good.

There isn't much reason to this blog post, I just thought I would point out the obvious. haha.

sorry I have been very laid back with my blog, I have just been SUPER busy.

Enhance Your Beauty, Don't Cover It.

No comments:

Post a Comment