Friday, October 14, 2011

Work.

Well... I work in a place where I am ALWAYS running around doing things and it is also very hot. The makeup I wear is VERY simple. I have my foundation and everything as usual. and then for my eyes I just conceal the dark circles and lately I have used either. white on the water line and then just black liner close to the lashes. I line my water line with black and then top water line thing... forget what it is called... I line that with black then Blue on my lash line. and today I have blue on the water line and black on the top water line part and then my lashes are curled and mascara as always. and then a nice warm blush. If you have a busy job then you should be priming your face and eyes just so it lasts longer and you dont have to touch up all the time.

Sorry again for not updating lately... I have been busy.

Enhance Your Beauty, Don't Cover It.

No comments:

Post a Comment