Monday, October 3, 2011

Rediculous

I have been so tired and busy from Traveling I haven't been thinking about this blog. So sorry everyone.

I believe I have written a blog about traveling makeup. keep it light and very simple. but. when you have a lay over for a few hours and you are ALMOST home I think that is a good time to change and do your makeup a little bit nicer so you look good for your family. haha. I brought some toner to just kinda wash my face and a little sample tube of moisturizer and then I re did my concealer and blush. I think blush is very important. it makes you look for... lively. traveling is like... it drains you a little bit... and having a pink flush on your cheeks just makes you look better. and then I had my black eyeliner and I just added a little bit more mascara. but. what I didn't know was my connecting flight was another 5 hours. so it would have been better to re do makeup on the plane... but whatever. I could sleep on the plane I guess. I also changed my clothes. I went on with sweats and a loose t shirt and then I changed in Toronto to some leggings and my brown boots and kept the loose t shirt on. more fancy.

Enhance Your Beauty, Don't Cover It.

No comments:

Post a Comment