Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Back from Thailand

Well. I went to Thailand for 2 weeks. that is why there hasnt been many new posts. the blogs that did go up were pre written. and now I am back.

I wanted to talk about style or something in Thailand and really... They are so layed back and you can were ANYTHING!!! haha. It is so hot there that I think most people are just wearing dresses and shorts and little thin shirts. but I did go in the cold season for them and there were also many people wearing jeans. and I could not believe it. it was so hot. and shoes. mostly flip flops... didnt see many different shoes... but I guess the fashion was just like everywhere else if you really looked. but hair was... hmm... just like Aisian hair you see on TV... haha. layers, long, colour. LOTS of extentions. almost EVERYONE wears coloured contacts.

I am not the best at noticing things. especially clothes. I just saw hair and eyes. makeup is light. it is light because it will just melt off their face in the heat and humidity.

Enhance Your Beauty, Don't Cover It.

No comments:

Post a Comment