Friday, September 16, 2011

Beauty?

I am not sure how beauty related this is, but I was thinking... I really admire Elle and Blair Fowler... but... you know... I bet people would actually like to be them... and people dont see behind the fame is less privacy... I was really thinking about it... like... I think it would be awesome to be known and recognized and have the whole world know who you are... BUT!!! I dont want people knowing everything about me, and having less privacy about my life, you know?? like, people on TV or youtube make everything look so easy and this and that, make things look so glamerous. and I guess it take certain kind of people to be able to do it. you know?? and I think I am not one of those people. I am not a person that likes to look good every day. I have many many days where I dont want to wear makeup. and I am just at the mall with my bare face. but, you know, I dont know what I am talking about. but famous people seem to have to look good all the time... and thats not fair to them. its like... they arent people anymore. they are this icon that means nothing bad happens to them in life, they are able to get everything they want and the whole world knows them. and I read that Elle and Blair are getting ready to have a reality TV show, I am sorry, but that is crazy. I cant even put what I am thinking into written words.
But. Elle and Blair always seem to look good right? they work out and they always have their makeup on when we see them on youtube. they are never sick when they film. and I bet people think they dont do any work and they get everything they have, you know? but I am thinking, they are VERY busy people. In many videos they are saying they have a meeting to run to, and I dont see why someone would lie about that. so. they have a meeting. they have projects that people dont plan for them. the plans they have are big. not small. they probably have to come up with many ideas and do a lot of work themselves.
anyways. I am trying to say that. Elle and Blair might make everything look so easy and things come easy to them. and sure. maybe some opertunities are given to them. but they have to work hard for those things to happen. fame isnt all beauty glammer and fame. there is a lot of work behind it, lots of disapointment.
prepare for everything when you are starting to make it big.

Enhance Your Beauty, Don't Cover It.

No comments:

Post a Comment