Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Stress

Sorry I havent been blogging, didnt have internet for 5 days.

Stress is important to consider with beauty. Break outs can happen when you are stressed, or you look tired. No one wants to look tired.

My suggestion is to figure out what is stressing you out, and try to fix it. makeup can only do so much. you want to destress. relax. think of something different. I bet most people in high school stress about the obvious school and passing classes, and then the pressure of friends and boyfriends and girlfriends. that can be stressful.

Things I do when I am feeling over whelmed.
1. lay in bed and just think.
2. Blog. www.cosmobubblez.blogspot.com
3. give myself a spa day. I have all my lush products and I take all traces of makeup off my face, slap on my favorite face mask. give myself a simple mani pedi. light a soothing candle and just talk to my mom... haha.
4. I like to ignore my cell phone when I am stressed. electronics is hard on the eyes.
5. take dog for a walk.
6. watch an animation film with my brothers.
7. play with my cat. but I get mad at her because her version of play is biting. haha. so I have socks on my hands...
8. SHOWER!!! best thing ever. long nice shower. I dont bath. but I know it is relaxing. so do that.
9. bake. chocolate chip cookies mostly.
10. I talk to people. I vent to my mom and best friends.

I hope that helps. It isnt truly beauty. but not being stressed will show and being stressed will show. and no one wants to look over whelmed.

Enhance Your Beauty, Don't Cover It.

No comments:

Post a Comment