Saturday, October 15, 2011

Long day.

When I have a long day and seeing people I usually like to do my makeup all nice and pretty, but when it is work, I don't like to have to much makeup on. I find it frustrating, I don't know why. but today i have to work at the Bakery, and right after I am going to babysit for a family and I don't want to look sloppy... but if I was just at the bakery I wouldn't care as much, so my makeup today is

-regular concealer foundation routine. primer first.
-eye base, keeps everything lasting longer
-white on my water line. makes eyes look bigger and more awake. and the whites of the eyes appear whiter.
-I line my crease with brown liner and then spread it with my right ring finger, gives a little dimension.
- black liner, stay close to the lashes. today I made it a little too thick, and I didn't want to fix it, so my liner is thick, but I suggest a thin line.
-curl lashes. I curl about 2 times in different spots on my right lashes then 3 times in different spots on my left lashes... my left lashes have a hard time curling. not sure why.
-black mascara (or whatever you like to use) I put like 3 layers on... it could be to much, but I wanted them more noticeable then the thick liner.

anyways. that is how I did my makeup today.

Enhance Your Beauty, Don't Cover It.

No comments:

Post a Comment