Saturday, July 30, 2011

MAC

I have never bought anything from MAC before, and I want to, but I dont know what I should buy, I dont want to much, because I am in Denmark and it is more expensive here then in Canada, but I really want something. I would like a lip set kinda thing, like a pencil, a lipstick, and a gloss, oh, and a lip balm, but I dont know if it is even worth it. I just want something that is a good colour for me for every day, and it would go with anything. I am not sure. I have never bought something special for my lips. I have two lip sticks, and one i dont use, and the other I use for blush. Maybe I should just wait. But I hear good things about MAC, I am always looking at stuff online... well... I look at a lot of makeup online, but lately it has been MAC and I keep changing my mind.

Enhance Your Beauty, Dont Cover It.

No comments:

Post a Comment