Thursday, August 11, 2011

GOSH

GOSH is a drugstore brand I have found here in Denmark. I have bought only three products from there and they are the same thing, I have bought, a white eyeliner that i use as a highlight colour where ever i need highlight, and a peach eyeliner that i only use on my water line and inner corner, and a purple eyeliner that i use as a regular liner, and WOW!!! I love these liners! they are amazing! they are just so good. and colours are beautiful and they are smooth and just wonderful. I love the purple liner, I havent been using black when I am having a lazy makeup day, I use the purple, and it just makes my eyes more open... brighter. I have brown eyes and i think purple looks so good. I also love purple on green eyes, i think it looks amazing. i am curious how it would look on blue eyes... but wow. i saw a difference and it was so nice, ans the white liner is great for high light and i love it so much, i never thought white could make a difference but it totally does. and the peach on the water line is amazing as well because it is more natural and it just gives it a nice finish to eye makeup. i love it. if you have seen GOSH cosmetics buy something. i think you will be surprised! I love these liners. just so you know they are pencil. I have never used anything else, and i want to get into it more... :) I just dont have the money right now to be buying makeup left and right.

Enhance Your Beauty, Dont Cover It.

No comments:

Post a Comment