Monday, August 29, 2011

Purple Liner

Have you tried purple liner? I have recently been really into using it instead of my black liner. It is lighter and made my eye colour pop. Purple eye shadow, liner, mascara, whatever, goes with everyones eye colour and skin colour. Dont be hesatant to use it or just try it. It is a beautiful colour that anyone can pull off and can become very playful and give you that little bit of colour that you feel you need. I only use my liner on my outer cornor of my eyes. I am finding hard to explain, but I just put it on the outer half of my lower lash line and the outer half of my regular lash line. It looks great. I have gotten so many complements on the look. I find that doing this with liner makes your... well, my eyes look bigger and brighter. After I apply the purple liner I add peach to my water line and then black mascara. Sometimes if I am or look tired I will just put some white on the inner cornors. but when I do this look I am usually in a rush... which is always. haha. but trust me. try some purple eyeliner. you might be surprised.

Enhance Your Beauty, Don't Cover It.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I'm Minnie from http://www.beautyblogger1891.blogspot.com I f you would like more followers you either need to add videos or pictures. This is so we can kind of relate to what your talking about. I don't follow people just because they tell me too, I'll follow you only if you add pictures!! But your blog is still pretty nice!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the tip. :) I was thinking the same thing when I posted this. :) I dont ask people to follow me. I just want to make sure people have a chance to look at my blog. I will be working on adding photos in the furture. I just can't right now. which sounds stupid.
    But thank you again. :)

    ReplyDelete