Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Lush Ultra Bland #2

I know I have done a review on this product before, but I have to say. IT IS AMAZING!!!! I LOVE this product. Ultra Bland is a cleanser from Lush for $29.95. I use it as my makeup remover and I just LOVE it!! I think it is so amazing. I dont know how to even say how great it is. I like to rub it all over my face and leave it for two minutes and then with a cloth and warm water and wipe it off. and I find that it is also very moisturizing so I dont have to use my everyday moisturizer after using this product. so. it takes my makeup off, cleans my face, and moisturizes all in one. I thought it was a great product in Canada, but in Denmark I... wow. I just think it is AMAZING!
This is what Lush says about their product

Ultrabland is a huge cult product. With a new almond oil base, this cream cleanser takes off make-up and cares for your face. It's gentle, but the deeply-cleansing oils reach down and remove stubborn dirt and makeup. Helen has used it every day for 13 years and has never looked back.

I am sorry I can not add pictures right now and I am not writing a blog every day like I was in Canada, but I havent been trying new products lately. and I cant put pictures on because this computer doesnt have enough memory to hold so many pictures and I cant figure out how to delete them. I cant figure out PC's and I dont know why... they are supposed to be SUPER easy to use, but I have issues...

Enhance Your Beauty, Don't Cover It.

No comments:

Post a Comment