Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Hair

NUTS!!!! Hair is very fragile... haha. Sounds silly, but it is. To much heat and it will break. If you are a person who takes VERY good care of your hair you probably get trims every 6-12 weeks you use heat protectant and everything like that... You are still damaging your hair... Using a heat protectant and then adding heat will still damage your hair, maybe a little bit more slowly, but its still not good. You also have to be careful with shampoos and conditioners. Shampoo can really dry out your hair, thats why you should not be washing it every day. and then conditioners... they can add a layer of, I dont know what to call it. plastic?? to your hair and thats why you think it is so healthy looking because its shiny, but really it is the layer of rubber and that could also be the reason why your hair is really oily. and another reason why you shouldnt be putting conditioner on the top of your head.
I dont think there is a reason to have to use heat on your hair every day. why not work with your natural hair?? I have been in Denmark for 2 months and I have only used the sraightner ... 3 times... and I have been trying to work with my natural waves... and if I am going to put my hair up I do NOTHING to my hair. I dont braid it when it is wet. BAD!!! I have to say my hair is very healthy right now... I dont colour my hair. although I might put some high lights in my bangs... I dont know... I need a little lightness. but I dont do it... I havent been using heat. not washing my hair every day... unless I have been playing with it a lot... then I have to wash it again because playing with your hair will add more oils and that might also be a reason for it being greasy. using to much product could also be a reason for hair feeling greasy... your going through puberty and your natural oils are just exploding everywhere. haha. everyone goes through it, dont worry.

when you are buying shampoos and conditioners maybe sure they are the right pH level. look it up. but I think it is about 5-6 pH... I forget... I took cosmo and it was one fact that I totally knew... but now i dont... booo...

Oh. If any of you have tips about... not hair loss, but just losing a lot of hair... what do you do?? like... I am not balding. haha. but I lose a lot of hair... and I dont understand how I have hair left on my head... not good. but seriously... is it on emotional thing?? or... something you eat?? I dont know what to do about this issue.... and it has been happening for a long time... so it isnt recent...

Enhance Your Beauty, Don't Cover It.

No comments:

Post a Comment