Monday, August 29, 2011

Support

I am going to fallow every Beauty Blog I come accross... I think it is important to support all bloggers that are blogging about the same thing as you are... You know what I mean?? I am not going to look blogs up, but when someone suggests for me to check out their blog I am going to check it out and fallow. We are writing about Makeup and Beauty products and everything. I think we have to support each other, kinda like online friends. we have one thing in common. I don think we should be like. oh. her blog isnt cool because no one is fallowing her. no. its not a competition. it is a group of people that enjoy the same girly things. like if people writing about video games. they should be supporting each other and getting to know the blogger in an online way... You know what I mean?? anyways

I just want you to know. give me your beauty blog and I will follow you. have I been using an a in follow?? or is it an a fallow... nope... okay... sorry...

anyways. it is not a competition.

Enhance Your Beauty, Don't Cover It.

No comments:

Post a Comment