Thursday, July 21, 2011

Orion


This is my new favorite blush. this is the web site description.

This creamy product can be used for many things. Eather to light up and accentuate certain features of the faceor be directly applied on your lips or combined with lipstick or lipgloss. You can fixate glitter with High Tech Lighter or use it as a primer to your Eyedust. You can also mix the product with your foundation for a lustrous effect

I have only been using it as my every day blush and I love it. I love the colour, and I love how easy it is to apply. it is amazing!

Orion is from Make Up Store. I have only ever seen there store here in Denmark. but when you go online I believe the store is in MANY countries.

Orion is a very coral colour, and I think it is very warm and great for summer. it reminds me of sunset on the beach. and I am very serious about that. I think it is so beautiful.

Enhance Your Beauty, Don´t Cover It.

No comments:

Post a Comment