Saturday, June 25, 2011

500!!!

500 Views!

I do my makeup differently every day. Some days I don't wear any makeup, some days I wear everything.

simple to more complicated.

When I know I am not going to want to take my makeup off I DO NOT use foundation or concealer, and I just use mascara.

when I want to amp it up a little bit I use eyeliner only on the top and mascara

I usually tight-line my eyes and put eyeliner on the water line then I use a shimmer on my lids with mascara

then on days when I am feeling like I want to make my eyes pop I use all shimmer, from the BHCosmetics palettes, tropical shimmer. and I use a light shimmer, brown pink based, then a gold shimmer on the outer corner then a brown shimmer on the crease and over top of the gold. if I want more depth I put a little bit of silver black. then I tight line, water line and just line. mascara and your done. change the look to your own liking.

You can use foundation for any of these looks, I am just tired of the feeling of stuff piled on my face and I feel greasy...

Enhance Your Beauty, Don't Cover It.

No comments:

Post a Comment