Monday, June 13, 2011

400!!!!

400 views!!!!

These are products I kinda don't really have an opinion on...

1. Angels On Bare Skin: Lush Cleanser/light exfoliant: I have had this product for about 3 months and I don't know what to think of it... I think it is perfect for a person who is just starting to wash their face, but I don't know what to think of it. smells pretty good...

2. Venganese: Lush Conditioner: again... I don't know what to think of it. It doesn't work as a salon conditioner. I feel like I have to use SO much on my hair and the price isn't worth it, but what is worth the price is the smell. the smell is AMAZING!!!

3. Coconut: Lush Deodorant: I am not sure about this one... I don't know if it works for me... it is a powder and it is a big pain to use... I have it all over my bedroom. Love the smell... but I don't know if it is working as a deodorant...

Other then those 3 items I can't think of any other product that I have that I do not have an opinion on.

Enhance Your Beauty, Don't Cover It

No comments:

Post a Comment