Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ultra Bland


All my blog posts are going to be about Lush, and I PROMISE they are in no way sponsoring this blog, it's just that I love their products SO much, and everything I have comes from their. :)

anyways,

this is about the cleanser Ultra Bland. I use it as a makeup remover because IT IS AMAZING! THE BEST MAKEUP remover EVER!!!!!!

this is what the website says

Bland and non-irritating.
Ultrabland is a huge cult product. With a new almond oil base, this cream cleanser takes off make-up and cares for your face. It's gentle, but the deeply-cleansing oils reach down and remove stubborn dirt and makeup. Helen has used it every day for 13 years and has never looked back.

and I LOVE it!!! I don't like makeup removers because they are greasy and gross, but this stuff is amazing, and it cleans your face too.

Enhance Your Beauty, Don't Cover It.

No comments:

Post a Comment