Monday, June 6, 2011

Coalface


Another Lush. This one is new and I have only used it about 4 times, but I have to say that it is WONDERFUL!!!! If you go on the website it says it leaves your skin squeaky clean and that is literally how it feels. after using it, you rub your fingers on your face and it feels like your skin should be making a squeaking sounds... haha. it is fantastic! I think this product 100% helped my weird breakouts. I mean they aren't totally cleared, but they have minimized and it's just a nice feeling. It absorbs extra oils on the face, so I don't recommend it for people with dry skin. But it is truly great for oily skin.

Just remember when you use new products that your skin is not used to them and you might breakout a little more, and then clear up. some people just assume that face products with just make breakouts vanish, and your skin will most likely get worse before it gets better. and I suggest changing your skin care products once and a while so your skin doesn't become immune to the products. or not use the one product so often.

Enhance Your Beauty, Don't Cover It.

No comments:

Post a Comment