Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lush R & B


This is a hair product from Lush that I am LOVING!!! R & B.

This is what Lush promises

Smooth rhythms.
Enjoy some smooth R&B stylings. The tropical butters and candelilla wax will help to moisturize and control frizzy, flyaway hair, but this works to soothe dry scalps, too, with calming oat milk. And once you smell the orange blossom, your hair will truly get its groove back.


What is says up top is TRUE!!!! My hair is soft and feels AMAZING!!! I haven't felt an improvement on my scalp though, but I do not put it on my scalp, I would have to use WAY to much and it is not cheap, $18.95, and the container is small... you don't have to use very much though. but I love this product. the only thing I don't like is that it smells like a bathroom... haha... not a gross dirty bathroom, but I don't even know how to explain it, because NO ONE likes the smell of a washroom, but if you go to the store and just smell it you will know what I mean... :) but I truly love this product. I put it in my hair when it is wet and then I dry it and my hair is soft and shiny!!!!!!! extra shiny!!!!!

Enhance Your Beauty, Don't Cover It.

No comments:

Post a Comment