Saturday, June 11, 2011

Lush Colour Supplements



This is like a foundation, but Lush uses the word supplement because they DO NOT use ANY animal products or test on animals. and I am LOVING this foundation. I got the colour Light Pink, but It is too light so I mix a little bit of Charlotte Island and it is my perfect colour, and it smells good. :) but I use the original light pink under my eyes and read spots, then I mix the tan colour. it goes on SUPER smooth, and it is VERY good coverage, and I breakout less, and I think I might be less oily, not sure... my skin is having problems with the weather changing ALL the time. it's cold and raining, it hot and sunny, cold, raining, windy, sunny. it's annoying. but I am loving this supplement right now. and with all my face lush products I don't even really need cover up anymore... although I am still kinda red, but I can live with that. :)

Enhance Your Beauty, Don't Cover It.

No comments:

Post a Comment