Saturday, May 21, 2011

100 views Multi Lush Review.

I have had 100 views in a week. That is exciting to me. :)

No pictures for this multi Lush review. Pictures go up with single products.

Breath Of Fresh Air: Toner: This is a FANTASTIC toner! goes great with my face and evens out my skin tone. It also takes off eny extra makeup that has been left behind from washing it off.

Pied De Pepper: Foot Lotion: WONDERFUL smell! Warm, relaxing. Love it! very smooth.

Lemony Flutter: Cuticle Butter: Not only does it smell AMAZING! But it does more then heal your cuticles. It heals your hands, the heels of your feet, and dry elbows. It is truly amazing. I love this product.

Dream Cream: Body Lotion: This one is new to me, but I am in love with it. It doesn't irritate my skin like other lotions, it doesn't dry my skin more, it is the perfect kind of smooth, and super absorbing. LOVE IT!!!

Fair Trade Foot Lotion: Foot Lotion: Cooling. SMELLS UNBELIEVABLE! It has softened my rough feet, and I love putting it on before bed because it just so relaxing.

H'Suan Wen Hua: Hair Treatment: AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL!!! I LOVE the smell, but I don't think it is a smell a lot of people love. It made my hair softer, shinier, I can tell it healed my hair. I just LOVE it!

Sugar babe: Sugar shower scrub: I do not use this in the shower, I use this on my feet! AMAZING AGAIN!!!! But x10 amazing!!! it takes off dead skin, so built up callus on the feet, it is sugar so it is sticky, and since it is sugar and not salt it does not dry out the feet more, but AMAZING! MUST HAVE!

Stepping Stone: Foot scrub: it says scrub, but it's not rough enough to be a scrub personally, so I take off pieces and put it in hot water and let my feet soak. GREAT RELAXING smell!!! Just amazing. I calms the feet and gets them ready for the Sugar Scrub.

Volcano: Foot Mask: AMAZING!!!!! LIKE AMAZING!!! MUST HAVE!!! I ran out of this because I used it on other people, so i have only used it 2-3 times. but I am in love with this product. I put this on before I soak my feet and before the scrub, and it is so refreshing and wonderful. cooling. and WOW!

Lip Service: Lip Balm: This is the best lip balm I have ever had in my life, and I have had many! my lips get really dry and this just, wow again. The first day I used it, it just WOW!!! Noticeable difference.

Flying Fox: Shower Gel: I loved the smell in the store, but then when I was in the shower I HATED IT!!!! it is NOT my smell!!! I am so happy I only bought a little bottle. I just hate it. I am not sure how the soap part is because I just DO NOT like this shower Gel. :( breaks my heart because I love lush.

Ice Blue Soap: Soap: I bought this a LONG time ago and I LOVED LOVED LOVED it!!!! I bought a new one recently, but I haven't used it because I want to get rig of the crappy stuff in my shower.

Strawberry Feels Forever: Massage Bar: LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL Gorilla Perfumes: Perfumes: HATE HATE HATE!!!! None of them are my smells. applications great!!! but the smells again are not me!!!!!!

Imperialis: Face moisturizer: LOVE!!! smooth and calming! great!!!

Ocean Salt: Face and Body Scrub: AMAZING!!!!! LIKE LOVE LOVE LOVE x10 000000000 AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! AHH!!!!!! JUST AMAZING!!!! LOVE!!! MUST MUST MUST HAVE!!!!

Mask Of Magnamity: Face and Body Mask: AGAIN AMAZING AMAZING!!! WONDERFUL!!! FABULOUS!!!!! LVOE LOVE LOVE!!!! MUST HAVE!!!!!! YOU USE THIS MASK YOU WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER WANT TO USE ANOTHER ONE IN YOUR LIFE!!!

I have used two fresh face masks, but I won't use my money on them again because I never used it often enough. they go bad after 3 weeks. so it was a waste of money for me. but I used...

cupcake... though it was good. nothing special, and something with blueberries... but I can't remember what it is called... nothing special...

I believe that is all I have used from lush... oh...

Charity Pot: Hand and Body Lotion: Smells kinda yucky... but I bought it because all the money went to Japan, thought it was good.... works well. but I don't like the smell... :)

now I think that is it. that is all my lush stuff... I think you can tell that I have my absolute favorites, but I mostly LOVE it all! haha. you can find all this in stores I think all over the world, and online.

Enhance Your Beauty, Don't Cover It.

No comments:

Post a Comment