Thursday, May 19, 2011

Imperialis


Imperialis is a face moisturizer from Lush, one of my all time favorite stores on Earth!

Balance and concentration.
Imperialis is a good-value, finely crafted moisturizer for oily skin. It's considered Mark's temperamental princess because it can be difficult to get right. Based on English herbalism and the majesty of the imperial age, Imperialism is made with lavender infusion to balance the skin's sebum production. Lavender encourages dry skin to produce more natural oils and discourages oily skin from overdoing it.

The up top paragraph is the description on the web site www.lush.ca

What I have to say about this moisturizer is... IT IS AMAZING!!!!!!!! The BEST face cream I have EVER tried!!! first you do not need very much and it goes ALL over your face, it is light and it doesn't grease up your face. I have oily skin but at the same time dry and it it PERFECT! I don't know what to say about it, I just LOVE it so much! It is a small pot, but it is TOTALLY worth it! price... $22.95, pricey, but again WORTH IT!!!!!!

Enhance Your Beauty, Don't Cover It.

No comments:

Post a Comment