Sunday, May 22, 2011

Homemade Lip Scrub

I made this myself, I needed a lip scrub and I didn't want to buy one so I made one.

You need

Brown Sugar
Honey
Vitamin E

One tablespoon of Brown sugar to a tablespoon of honey, and one tablet of Vitamin E oil. Stick a tooth pick through the oil tablet and squeeze out the oil.

You can ALWAYS alter this recipe. use more honey more oil. I don't know if this is storable or re-useable, so I don't know if you want to make to much. But when I use this on my lips it took off extra skin on my lips at the same time the honey made it softer but the Vitamin E is perfect. After you have used the lip scrub and rinsed you should put on lip balm, just to enhance the feeling and hydrate more. DO NOT use salt! salt is drying and you don't want that on your lips.

Enhance Your Beauty, Don't Cover It.

No comments:

Post a Comment