Tuesday, May 24, 2011

K-PAK Conditioner


I have been using Joico shampoo and conditioners for maybe 7 months and I have seen a HUGE difference in my hair, and then about a week ago I bought the Joico K-PAK reconstruct conditioner and WOW!!!!! I spent about $20.00 on this small bottle, but WOW again, my hair has been SUPER soft and I love it. It is amazing! I will probably never use another conditioner again... haha. I probably will. I always change my hair products, I am trying to find the best ones for my hair. That might sound funny. But I like to keep my hair healthy and nice, and I just want to make sure that it stays that way. I don't colour it, and I don't think I ever will. I mean, I get high lights sometimes, but not often. I don't keep them up, and I get them under my hair so the new growth (new growth is usually called roots by most people that is the wrong term because the root is under the skin) doesn't show and I don't have to worry about it. but I like to make sure my hair is healthy, so I have to figure out good hair products to use. when I come back from Denmark I am going to buy some from Lush and see how they are. But at this moment. K-PAK is AMZING!!!!! try it!!!!

Enhance Your Beauty, Don't Cover It.

No comments:

Post a Comment