Monday, May 23, 2011

BH cosmetics Eye & Lip Primer


I have only used two primers in my makeup life. The first one I used was the Urban Decay Eye shadow primer or something, can't really remember what it is called... and I guess it was good, I didn't see the point of using it. Then I ordered the BH cosmetics Eye & Lip Primer and WOW!!! I love it!!! It is a great primer, but for me it is a perfect colour for my skin tone. I put it ALL around my eyes like a concealer. I LOVE IT! I think it is a good eye concealer, I put it on my dark circles and on my eye lids, and I think it is just amazing! I just love it! It is not creamy like the Urban Decay one, it is more like a concealer, that might be why I use it all over. It is also a tint lighter then my face so it brightens up my eyes more then a regular concealer would. LOVE THIS PRODUCT! One negative though is that the bottle is a little small... like... actually tiny. but I have had it since Christmas, so December 24th, to now and it is still half full.... so it's good.

Enhance Your Beauty, Don't Cover It.

No comments:

Post a Comment