Friday, May 13, 2011

Mask of Magnamity


The Mask of Magnamity is a face mask from Lush Cosmetics is truly one of the best products I have ever bought for my face. It's so wonderful on your skin and it leaves my skin softer then before I put it on. This product is $21.95CAN for the 315g and $10.95 for the 125g. Personally I think that is a wonderful price, and it lasts. I do not use mine all that often, maybe every 3-5 weeks, and I have had my small container for about 3 months and I have used it 3 times. I still have more then half of the container, and I have used it on my mom. It is so refreshing and feels clean.
You can view more details on the product at www.lush.ca it id under Skincare, then Face, then cleansers. It is the ninth product on the page.
You really have to try it to know why I love this product so much.

Enhance Your Beauty, Don't Cover It.

No comments:

Post a Comment