Friday, May 20, 2011

Ocean Salt


Lush has a face and body scrub called Ocean Salt and there is literally salt in it. It is WONDERFUL!! Like you have no idea!!!! I have used it on my face twice and it just... WOW!!!! and I have used it on feet!! I think it is amazing. elbows hands, any rough patches. whatever!!! and it's just, WOW!!!! I LOVE it, I wasn't sure the first time I used it, but yesterday I used it on my face, hands, elbows, and feet, and it's so amazing. I think it evened out my skin. made it smooth. I LOVE it!!! It's so refreshing. I don't even know how to explain it. But I used this scrub then put on the Mask of Magnimity on and it was just PERFECT! like you have no idea! someone told me they used it on their legs before shaving... I believe it would work. You just scrub off the extra dead skin then rinse and use shaving cream and whatever. I just have to say try it and you'll love it!

Enhance Your Beauty, Don't Cover It.

No comments:

Post a Comment